Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sohee for Dazed & Confused


Wonder Girl's youngest, Sohee is stepping up with a solo photoshoot for August Dazed & Confuse issue. She was always the cute and lovable one of the popular girl band of Korea. Now she's showing a more mature and confident look, which I think it's setting her apart for once and giving a bold and different look to the fans and critics. I personally, love the cateye makeup..It's really popular for Koreans and asians to fancy (I do the cateye also!), and I think it fits her eye shape aswell so props to her experimenting. The clothing selection was of course pretty marvelous and gentle. Nothing too extreme or over done. Black and white is a great colorway, even though many may think it's a grown color to wear for a young girl like Sohee, but I personally love the idea they're giving in the shoot, cus she looks fab!




No comments:

Post a Comment